Sunday 1 June 2008

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. After some consideration of all the ways I could have a public face I decided on blogging as a useful way for me to interact with like-minded souls about design and life in general. I am currently weeks away from graduating from the the BA Product Design course at Central St. Martins and facing all the decisions that being let loose on the world after 3 years of study brings. Nick our course leader gave us a rousing speech on Friday about this being the time to design our lives. A superb if terrifying thought. So spurred on by I have begun this blog as a means to show my work to the world and my thoughts on design and my practice. I will be keeping you up to date as to my progress over the next few weeks/months. Obviously if you view my work on this blog and like it I would welcome any job offers or comments. Please have a look and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: